One of the advantages of a f2f language course is the personal contact between teacher and learner: you feel confortable and do not depend on technology, i.e. a headset or wifi. The communication takes place directly and without interferences.
Unfortunately, this type of teaching implies that at least one of the participants has to move. In my case, this means that I can offer this type of courses only in Stuttgart, Esslingen and surroundings.
Online courses, instead, offer the opportunity to attend language courses comfortably from home. Your needs take centre and there are several teaching possibilities: if you choose a one-to-one lesson, we can connect through Skype; the monitor will transform into whiteboard and the face-to-face interaction will take place through the web cam.
If you choose to attend a course together with other participants, we will meet on a learning platform and in a virtual classroom with whiteboard, all the participants can communicate through a seperate chat window during the lessons. The two learning platforms that I use at present are edudip and WiZIQ.
- One-to-one class: 40,- € per hour
- Group class with 2 participants: 20,- € per participant and hour
- Group class with 3 and more participants: 15,– € per participant and hour
- Online classes: 25,– € per hour
- Special offer: 200,– € for 22 hours (at least 7 participants, 1 meeting per week)