In the field of foreign languages you can do a lot alone. Nonetheless, it may happen that you have a doubt or you cannot continue on your own. In this case I can offer the following services:
- support of text editing in the foreign language (résumés, commercial correspondency, e-mails …)
- private teaching for pupils and students
- exam preparation for telc and Goethe-Institut (all levels)
- interpreter service (assistance at law offices and notary publics, during phone conversartions or online meetings …)
It’s not easy to supply a clear description of this job or its tasks and you can find a big quantity of explanations of this term both in the dedicated literature and in the Internet, which give you examples of a variety of activities. As an e-tutor I will
- plan and offer personalised courses, according to the clients‘ requirements and needs
- moderate discussions and online forums
- offer online consultancy for your studies at university (learning counselling, taking over the role of examiner and simulating exams)
- act as a tandem partner for conversations, reciprocal learning, as well as correction of pronunciation, excercises in free speech and so on, both for German and Italian
- supply further excercises to improve your skills
- edit and create personalised teaching and learning materials, for example work sheets, OER and so on.
I usually work in the German and Italian areas. But as we are living in an era which tends to globalisation and international expansion, there are no limits to this activity.